Monday, September 22, 2014

A Background Process Video - The Crafters Workshop

Hello everyone!

Dropping by today to share a project and video for The Crafter's Workshop.

I worked with one stencil, TCW450 Art Deco Leaves, and many different media to create the background for this page:


Here's some close ups:






And enjoy the video:


Thanks for visiting and watching!

Supplies:
TCW450 Art Deco Leaves
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Gloss Super Heavy Gel medium
Various Arcrylic Paints
Recollections Microbeads
Chalk Sticks
UmWowStudio Celebrate Confetti
Amy Tangerine Roller stamp
Dear Lizzy Roller stamp
Studio G butterfly stamp
Martha Stewart Glitter


5 comments:

  1. Wow lovely vibrant bg..loved watching the video. .thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely vibrant bg..loved watching the video. .thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks insanely gorgeous! Haven't time atm, but I'm deffo going to take a peek at your video...you always make me feel inspired:):) Those popalicious colours...YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got back to check out your vid ---& soooo glad I did...the bg is amazing....I don't think I'd have the patience...but I loved watching what you did....I think that's a little stamping up roller stamp? I've got it lurking in my desk somewhere.... Looks awesome:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...