Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Crafter's Workshop - A Little Piece of Paradise

Hi everyone,

I've got a layout up at The Crafter's Workshop with how to's and all! I used super gloss heavy gel to make the page so if you're interested, please go have a look!


I took this photo on our recent trip to St. Maarten. The water, the sand, the sky.....ahhhh, seriously beautiful! My eldest is just looking so contented here...she couldn't get enough of the beaches. I wanted the page to have some flowing movement, feel tranquil yet fun. For me feathers just lend themselves to movement and TCW has feather stencils both big and small. 


I also used TCW Mini Letters Collage in the background...I like using alpha numerics on my kids pages, something about school and all that ;)


Oh and those canvas circles are cut out after using TCW Mini Circles Regiment. One last close up.....


Again if you're interested in how I made this page, head on over to The Crafter's Workshop! Thanks a ton for visiting!

Supplies:

VLVS Hexagon Stamp
Canvas Corp canvas sheet
Tattered Angels High Impact paint
Angora Watercolors
Twinkling H2Os





6 comments:

  1. Wowzers! All those juicy colors, just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work!! And your photo looks like paradise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Really pretty! Looks like I'm getting some super heavy gloss gel..*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh there's something wow in your layouts miae...your style is so unique yet so stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really stunning Miae!! The colour combo here is fabulous and the design really cool too! ;-) Love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...