Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Scrap Friends Sketch #23 - Beach Babe

Hi everyone,

So late with this page and post, I apologize. We had a little family trip to the snow at Lake Tahoe and of course things are always so busy before and after a vacation!

Anyhoo, without further ado here is my most recent page for Scrap Friends Sketch challenge #23:


And here is the sketch:


These are photos of my youngest from a road trip we took last year up the California coastline. We stopped off at a beach to stretch our legs and as the tide was very low, my daughter was having so much fun running around. Let's just say when she was done, I'd wished I had not let her wear her clothes out there :)




This challenge will be going on through the end of the month so I hope you will find some time to join in!


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh!!! Soooo summer-ish! Tim went to Lake Tahoe for a few days on their way across America to Maine!!! The photos were beautiful...anyways, this is FABULOUS...those Silly cut[???] & coloured arrows with the words...YUM!!!! BTW..my 'baby boy' is heading home for a week in April...then back to Maine again....he's certainly seeing a bit of America through his work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the randomly stamped rainbows! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...