Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scrap Friends Color Challenge #21 - "Momentary Truce"



Hi everyone,

There's a brand spankin' new color challenge up at Scrap Friends, No. 21 to be exact. Very cool colors I think so I hope you can play along!


Here's my page. I got my girls to stop fighting for a few moments and actually put their heads together to snap this photo.....sigh. You'd think that being almost 5 years apart, they'd get along a bit more amicably but noooooo. They seem to fight over everything. That's a part of sisterhood I suppose and they do have their moments of truce.


I used many strips of washi tape covered by gesso, stamps, paint and watercolors to make the background.




Now I hope you'll play along with Color Challenge #21 for a chance to be a guest designer or win some goodies!

Supplies:
Pink Paislee Color Wash "Shine"
Distress Paint in Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves
Claudine Hellmuth Studio "Nature" stamps
Market Street "Pretty Perfect Grid" stamp
Hampton Art stamp
Luminarte Twinkling H2O in Cedarwood
Dear Lizzy Frame
Studio Calico Wood Veneer
Studio Calico Opaque Gem
KI Memories Puffies flowers
Prima Alphabet stickers
Dear Lizzy Thickers Alpha





6 comments:

  1. Miae, your page is very fantastic!!!! I hope to make something nice too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they will look back at this layout down the road and think that they always got along! lol My girls fight too. sigh. And I always wished I had a sister. Not so sure now. ha ha. Wonderful blend of colours Miae! LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally get this, Miae ;). That title is PERFECT! And all your little, felt bits and bold splashes of yellow really add warmth to this cool palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! We've all been through that and I am so happy that you got this truce to scrap, Miae! Your layout is stunning and I absolutely love your creativity here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical. Awesome. Fabulous.....both that the girls are together & smiling AND your page!!!! Love it all. NEW FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Fantastic work on the background. and I love yellow and pink together…
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...