Saturday, April 20, 2013

Page for UmWowStudio!

Hi everyone!

Are you all enjoying the weekend! We're having some phenomenal weather here in Northern California and have got a little trip planned for wine country.

Well in case you didn't get a chance to stop by UnWowStudio on Wednesday to see my CT page, I get to share it with you all here :)

Layered Stars by UmWowStudio

Like most of you, I have thousands of digital photos stored up in a hard drive somewhere and while I have a file that I keep "must scrap" photos in, I can only put so much in there. So periodically I have a random look through other files to see what photos I might have forgotten about. This set was one of those.... oh my how my baby has grown already!!

*sigh*

Well I guess that just means I need to take more photos! So the cycle continues...

The stars were great to work with. I painted over most of them (no gesso) with Lumiere metallic paint, added some thicker layers of paint and poured the micro beads. The stars' trails are made with glue and more micro beading. 



Lots of layers with paper from Crate Paper, washi and dry wall tape...


Chipboard by UmWowStudio, Paper by CP, MME, K&Co, micro bead by AC, stamps by Market Street, Hampton Arts, Studio g, Glitz, paint by Lumiere, Zig, spray by TA, glitter by Studio g, washi by Recollections, FF, pen by Zig, glossy accents, gesso
That's all for today! Hope you all are getting amongst it, having a great weekend! 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Loove everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous lo! Love how you have picked up colors from the beautiful picture!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, time flies by so FAST!! I absolutely love these adorable photos!! And, as always, Miae, you scrapped them with such creativity!!! Such an awesome and amazing page!! Thanks!!! For your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also how creative!! Always like their layouts ...
    Love the way you compose the
    art background with photos.
    O artistic result is always beautiful.
    FABULOUS idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart and the stripes!! And the stars look fabolous!!! Have nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool.
    I love the way you created your layers.
    Amazing textures without the bulk.
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh.... I love your work hon :) It makes me smile. Such bold use of color :)Stamping in the background and the sweet little details (microbeads coming from shooting star) are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...