Saturday, December 1, 2012

During the Holidays...

Hi everyone!

Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving (even though it was already over a week ago)? We had a wonderful day spent with family and friends followed by some tourist fun! We took family towards the Marin Headlands for some beautiful views of the Golden Gate bridge and then headed off to Disneyland!

Thank you Bay Area for a gorgeous weather day!

Wheeeeee! 


Disneyland all dressed up for winter!

And of course I have a page to share with you....

I know that working with patterned paper is not something I do with as much comfort as solid paper so I'm pushing myself to "practice" :)

This layout is for Faber Castell Design Memory Craft. I made a post about how I used their products to alter or make elements on a project...you know, to make it more your own. Go check out the link!



Alpha stenciling, border doodling, painting all done with Faber Castell pens, gelatos, and watercolor pencils.

I used my masking tape technique with gelatos to make the stars.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thank you all for your visits and comments!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great family fun filled day!!!! Enjoy visiting your blog Miae:) Looove how this page came together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...