Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Exciting News to Share!

OK, I am so EXCITED!! I've been wearing this cheesy grin on my face since last night and I have some awesome news to share!! I made it on the 2012 Basically Bare team....YAHOOO!!

And can I tell you how honored and humbled I am? This is a seriously talented group of people I get to work with...seriously! I'm got butterfly flutters in my stomach from the thought but that's alright :) !!

Here's the group:

Design team coordinator: Elizabeth (Beth) Gaddis

The Art Assembly:

Christina Colon
DeeDee Catron
Erin Bassett
Jennifer Mattot
Rebecca Price
Sandra Wilson

The Book Bunch:


The Scrap Stars:

Miae Rowe (that's me!!)

Can't wait to get started! Thank you for all your support!








8 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the team! That's so exciting! Have loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Cannot wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I cant wait to being working on the team with you!!! Woo Hoo So excited to make it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't wait to start working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go Girl! Woohoo! Though, as a big fan of your work and style, Basically Bare is the true winner! So excited for you, Miae! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big, big congrats!!!!!! and very well deserved!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...