Monday, November 21, 2011

J'adore

Hi everyone! This week I'm playing along with the Bird is the Word challenge blog using TCR palette #85. The word I needed to use was "adore" and the idea that came to mind was to use the French phrase "J'adore" (I think I'm on a French kick lately...hmmm must be that need to go to Paris I was talking about earlier..). Well I have these 'oh so cute' pics of my baby girl wearing this sun hat that is much too big for her head and because we flip up the brim, every time I see her wearing it I feel like calling her "ma cherie"!

I kept it simple, more shabby chic and let me tell you it was tough to do! I wanted to splatter and fling paint here and there but this page wasn't calling for that so I reigned it in;)  I used thread a little differently..completely inspired by Naomi Capps who does amazing things with thread!! The photo frame was a fabulous find in the $1 bins at Michaels..oh I wish I'd bought more!





Here's the color palette I used:


Thank you so much for your visits and comments! They are like little bits of sunshine in my day:) Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. this is so adorable Miae...lovely page and color indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable great job!!, thanks for joining as at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally sweet!! I am a fan of pink so this jumped out of the gallery at me ;-). Thanks for playing along at BITW :-) I am so glad I've found your blog here now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...