Thursday, September 8, 2011

And Finally a Layout!

OK, OK, it took me a really long time to get it together but here is it, my first LO in over 3 mos!  The mild chaos of time managing a new baby (and older sis) and moving back into our home (after 7 mos out) took it's toll but hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things and let some creativity flow!






I followed this weeks palette #74 over at TCR to inspire me.  I gessoed, painted, and misted the background. Used some alphabet stenciling to signify my 4 year old starting Kindergarten! And truely, despite all the warning, I am surprised at how quickly the time has passed! When did baby girl become big girl?! 


I hope everyone has a wonderful upcoming weekend!



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad you are back...and better than ever! Just saw this over on sb.com and loooove it! Hope everything is going well with the family...can't wait to see more layouts with those beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...